Saturday, February 3, 2007

The Dilemma is Solved




Thanks to some uncommon brilliance upon the part of Patrick, my god friend from the wild and witty Pagan Temple (whose pictures are sometimes NSFW I should warn... hehehe), I am going to fix my little problem of blogging and not really blogging....warning, I can feel a major run-on coming upon me... it's like the spirit of the Lord, it comes and I speak its words and none can stop me... because I want to blog only if I can be honest -and nasty- and I can't if the little old lady who is one of my best customers and just got a brand new computer for Christmas, who thinks I am an angel, and wants to read my "online journal, dear", and gets the addy for the biased review from someone and that I can handle, because heck, a little swearing and sarcasm never hurt a soul and it does have a disclaimer about it being my own biased view and all, but I don't want her reading this because I might say that the old lady who just got a computer for Christmas is a snarky old rotten crotch whore and I hate her fucking guts... well, see, that might hurt someone's feelings. Not necessarily the old rot-crotch's feelings, but her banker, or the guy who delivers her mail, they might be deeply offended.
So in about a week or two I will set this here blog to private.
IF you want to continue to read the deeply insightful and sometimes almost holy-in-their-power thoughts of Kaat Litter, please email me and let me know. You can't do it through comments because comments doesn't give me your email address. This means a little extra effort on your part and a whole lot less on mine, which I think we all agree, is really how the world should work.
The email is: meowkaat at hotmail dot com ...Only put together properly.
The answer will probably be Yes.
Not you, though, Snarkface Bitchhead Rotcrotch. You go play with your computer on some other "world wide interweb site".

P.S. By request, once the blog is private, yes I will post the real picture that photograph came from up at the top.... LOL but you are going to be disappointed, it is not a "rare and sexy cat creature I am pointing to".

9 comments:

SecondComingOfBast said...

Hey, nice to know that I'm your "god friend", I didn't know you thought that highly of me. So, what can i do for you tonight?

Of course I want to be able to read kaat Litter, I'll e-mail you soon.

sock monkey said...

I've been absent for awhile, but back now, though no telling at this point just how diligent. But still consider me a reader - I'll send you an e-mail.

Meowkaat said...

hahaha..now that is a typo that is going to STAY.

SecondComingOfBast said...

Hey Kaaty-Pie, I thought I ought to tell you, when you make this blog private, you had probably better take it off of Technorati. I just saw you on there. It might not be necessary though, but you might want to check into it. Of course, I doubt those baggy old ladies would get to your blog from there. And you probably still couldn't access the blog from there even if you stay on it once you go private. Still, just thought I ought to let you know.

Scott from Oregon said...

A private blog?

Sounds a bit like a diary you leave out on the kitchen counter...

Hmmmm...

MAYBE YOU JUST DON'T MENTION YOU HAVE AN ONLINE JOURNAL TO CROTCH ROTTEN OLD BAGS?

Do you LOOK like you have one?

See? Not really, right?

Well, to each his or her own, I reckon...

Meowkaat said...

I guess that means, Scott, the you don't want to be added? You don't want to be involved with my nasty little public secrets... oh just think of the disgusting private confessions you will miss! The pimples of despair! The bubbles of nasty that I shall let escape once the blog is PRIVATE!
hehehe... just kidding. Anyway, Yes, a private blog. That's what it will be.
...and what is this "looks like"? What exactly does that mean? Do I look like what? Like I have a blog? Like I have a rotten crotch?

Bitty said...

Private blog. Love it. And you get to keep the Best Blog Name Ever.

I live in paranoid fear of someone I know finding my blog (beyond those I already clued in). I recently wrote about my neighbor, but almost didn't due to that fear, which does, indeed, inhibit the bloghorrea. That might be a good thing. Or not.

E-mail is on its way.

Meowkaat said...

You are veddy smahrt laydee. I am going to change that address right now (Bitty pointed out in her email that I should avoid more spammage by spelling out my email address...aint she the greatest)

Anonymous said...

I don't get why you would make it private. I enjoy it, but not at the expense of giving out my e-mail, etc. As many have shown, nada is ever really private on the net..) Anyhoo, why not Just block ISPs of those you dont wanna read. That's what I did for my mama. I have one blog she knows of, and another with her ISP blocked.. that she doesnt know of.. many times I upload the same stuff to both.. I would just think it would cut wayyyy down on your readership, but whatever works for you is prob best anyway. In the mentime, I will read untill you block out all of us drive by readers