Sunday, January 14, 2007

I love them!

I’m almost ashamed to write this post… but not really. Here’s the deal.

I LOVE NB.

Yes, I freely admit that all of my worries and freak-outs and the rumors and other assorted bullshit were needless, useless, and a waste of my very valuable time.

I really, really love my new bosses.

V and C are the ones I work with daily and they are such a fit with my weirdness and sense of humor, it’s got to be like a divine thing. I can’t imagine mere chance putting such strange people together.

I probably won’t have as many hours as I’d like, but I might, just might… go back to school.

Yep. Bitty, it’s me who always talks about it and never does anything about it.

That’s because I’m the Grand Princess of Procrastination.

For those of you who used to read my old blog, and know about my struggles… I just want to say that my health has never been better. I am actually getting well.

Maybe it’s the month for divine things… because as those of you who read know, it has been hell, and I thought it was where I was going to stay for the rest of my life.

Well that’s just about the limit on mysterious dramatic statements that look ridiculous in retrospect.

But I really am getting well.

1 comment:

Bitty said...

(If this is a duplicate, I apologize. I got a message that my request could not be processed. But I betcha it posts twice. I finally got smart enough to copy my message before I sent it. Finally.)


Ah, Kaat. I'm so happy. I'm so glad NB was smart enough to keep you around (I'm hoping on your terms). And the classroom will be a better place for you in it. I know this for sure.

In the darker financial times in my life, I would lie awake at night for hours, tortured by what was going to happen. Almost none of it did, and I came out on the other side. And while not every story of trouble has a happy ending, you're absolutely right when you say that spending time fretting about these things is time you've murdered.

On the other hand, it's normal to worry when things look dire.

And I am happy to hear that you really are getting well. :)

Love from
Bitts